Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Unplanned photobomb how Planned Parenthood videos shows how sick they are.

Welcome to the Brad Essex Report here what I'm looking at this week. The Center for Medical Progress just release a third video showing Planned Parenthood talking about their rates for embryo parts and aborted fetus. A technician who said she worked for a company that partnered with Planned Parenthood to harvest fetal tissue said there’s “incentive to try and get the hard stuff ‘cause you’re going to get more money,” in the latest undercover video targeting Planned Parenthood.

  This is the same type of activity the Nazi did in prison camps to Jews.  They would harvest the fetus and experimented on them.  The Center for Medical Progress say there are 12 videos that they are going to release. No matter if your pro life or pro choice the selling of embryos and baby part should convince you to urge congress to shut down Planned Parenthood or at least cut their federal funding. Thank god a friend of mine Katie Von Csefalvay started the #unplannedparenthood where people can tell us how unexpected kids made their lives better. Plus how a parent having them blessed their lives. These stories have made a terrible story turned into a inspiring one instead! Choose Life!


Then we got old saddlehorse Hilary Clinton going to a senate hearing to explain again why she was hiding her email in her server which is a felony. This and the fact that she is losing support in her bid for president is a developing situation. Since the one catching up with her is Bernie Colonel Sanders a guy so liberal Alan Colmes want to be him when he grow up. Thou this could put the democrats in a pickle. They want to win but to win they must do it in the middle. Which if that the case they would try to recruit Joe Biden. He would be the only one that could beat Sanders. Hilary will never change despite having more start up campaign stops then people opening starbucks. She has a terrible attitude and a demeanor that scream get off my lawn. Unlike Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino she is beyond redeemable.


Pop culture time. If you can I'm doing a project here to have a photo essay on people who love sports. As much as we fight on politic we love sports and that brings us together a lot of the time. So if you can please go to my facebook or twitter @bradessex or in the Comment below and give me pictures of you and your family in your favorite team gears like mine would be my chiefs jersey with my dad. Also my brother and his family in Houston Texans gear. So please sent those pictures over and I'll post them here.

Finally I hope you all enjoyed the blog post. I hope to hear from you so tweet me or comment below and I hope you all have a great day and god bless you all.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great opinion piece and I believe I read that there will be another video today!

Keep up the good work.

Misty