Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I've seen the enemy and they are us.

 I was reading Facebook when i saw a comment that said that Sarah Palin was playing the victim. That she lost her way and she going on the today show. Plus the bus tour was a money grab. That stupid she doing what Andrew Breitbart told us to do which is head into enemy territory to fight libs views of conservative. Next that the bus tour was to support grassroots candidates under president.

  As for playing the victim she look awfully happy for a supposed victim.  I blame conservative busybodies for trying to see something that not there. She fighting the good fight while you all trying to read into something that not there or happening. Also I blame a lot of conservatives to falling for the next in line disease. We're getting romney because we are brainwashed to follow the gop rule of electing people. You all forgot what going rouge mean.

 We could of had Sarah Palin or Mitch Daniel or whoever to run by getting out to sign petition to put them on the ballot. Yet you fell for the gop trap of shut up and follow the next in line. This is what upset me. You all know the way to get people on the ballot yet you won't why because your too busy eating that sandwich. I'll admit i'd failed to get Sarah signed up here in Oklahoma because i was dealing with my foot injury. What's your excuse. Ann Coulter said she would drag Chris Christie to run well what happen she just gave up and backed Mitt. She didn't do the legwork to get her man in.

Now if Mitt Romney win the nod then i'll will support him because Obama must go. He has hurt this country long enough. If you don't believe me. Then read this article by Awr Hawkins http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/03/19/the-vetting-holder-fast-and-furious-and-gun-control Or this one by John Sexton http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/04/03/canada-after-keystone-wed-rather-sell-oil-to-china His blunders has hurt America in many ways.

  There are folks who'll say he black can't you let him stay for 8 years. No just because he black is not a reason to select a leader and it's your fault that blacks have it so rough in the first place. Democrats hate to let people take charge of their lives for that is true freedom. They want people to feel like the government will take care of them. That will increase spending raise taxes and hurt the creativity and market of this country.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post, Brad. I agree with what you said about Sarah.

I'd only say in regard to, "getting Romney," that there were no other candidates I was inspired to "go rogue" for. None that were running anyway.

And unfortunately, I don't believe you can win with a candidate you have to talk into running. I'd use Fred Thompson as my example. He didn't really want to run, and it showed.

I think we are stuck with those who put themselves forward, and of those who did, NONE really enthused me, but I weighed each of their pros and cons and decided I think Romney is the most capable of winning.

Kayla said...

I agree completely with AmericanElephant. I know your frustration, though, Brad. I know God has something great for Palin.

Thomas S Schmitz said...

Excellent article Brad!