Monday, September 19, 2011

Tyson, Palin and a stop to tabloid lies.

Hey folks please donate to my site. It's the least you can do since i'm in a messy workman comp fight. If you can please donate or buy something from amazon on the left hand side please and thank for your help.

First This article about Tyson Mike Tyson attacked a woman and not just a woman a conservative woman who been the standard bearer of the GOP for the last 3 years. Then Daily Caller repost the attacks for no reason other then to pad their blog hits. I don't mind Mike Tyson he free to what his views is thou coming from a guy whose past is involved with many sexual deviancy. I think his choice of words are appalling.

Also Tucker Carlson I know your running a company that need site hits to create profits. So running this post would be great for your bottom line. Thou would you do the same if the words were said at Michele Bachmann or Ginny Thomas. I don't know but Tucker your better then this I know you are. Your site been great to mock Libs who are failures by hijacking their name for a website or exposing the liberal media lies. This post on Tyson is just grab bagging  for cheap site hits.  

Folks i understand that you might think Palin fans are crazy we are not we just are trying to get someone who believe in American values who don't have any dead bodies in her closet. I think she has dead deers but they're in the freezer. I hope your passionate about who you support too. I want the GOP to have passion and respect for their candidate. Thou I would like to believe in the end we would rally around whoever got the GOP nod we would support to remove Obama from office. I hope when you defend who you support just fight back with facts not name calling. Fighting online is like winning in the stupid person Olympic at the end of the day your still a moronic limp noodles loser. 

Trust me Obama beatable. Fast and furious, Solyeda, Job bill are so of the things we can nail this guy on. Plus he willing to give statehood to the ideal of Palestine that not even a real country. Mark my words If we end the infighting of the primary. Plus focus on Obama and his failed polices we can and will beat him. 

No comments: