Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Meeting Sarah Palin 2: Electric Boogaloo

Well here the whole story. I was at the place sarah was going to be at 5:30 a.m there was a lot of people there because only 500 armbands would be giving out to get to meet her. The tickets were handed out to people at 7:00 so i got my ticket and gone home to watch football.

I came back at 3:30 p.m. because the line started at four so i waited and talk to some of the folks waiting in line . There were these to guys that were negative about Sarah chances of winning over Obama. I told those two that sarah would win with her positive attitudes and firm grasp on american ideals.

Then they slowly walked us in only sarah new book was being signed and we had to wait till 6 to see her but she arrived at about 5:30 cause they took your phones and camera. Sarah came in i yelled run sarah run when she came in so i waited a few more seconds then i got to the front but then i stopped a family from michigan who came to oklahoma who had four little boys so i told them to move ahead of me.

Then i was up and she said hi and i said hey remember me i'm brad the guy you wished happy birthday and met at the taking america back tour. She said you didn't think i read your tweet but i did. So i gave her a big Kansas hug across the table and i said it's good to see you. and i asked if i could see piper and willow well they weren't around.

So i gave her my email and a few personal info and got my coat and phone so i waited and sure thing i saw the girls so i got my phone out and took some pics of them and i told williow that i thought that was funny how she smack piper into the cake i said i don't care what people think that some funny stuff there.

I said bye to them and that was it. It was fun to see them but it was great to see my friend Sarah why cause thou we miles apart we are bound by friendship and by christ and glad to be her friend.

To all those who think she can't not win i want you to ask anybody who goes to her book signing and ask them if she can win. 9 times out of 10 they say she can win. She has a gift to make people feel that they are the most important person in the room. That and her grasp of policy and how to deal with them are tools that will set her apart from most if she decide to run.
Here the video of me at the event i'm in the blue shirt. Sorry for sounding a little loopy but i was tired been up since 4 A.M. that day.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for sharing Brad. I enjoyed reading your story.
Kim

cookboy said...

Good show Nut!