Wednesday, November 24, 2010

TSA where the candy and flowers after the grope?

So now america is being searched by tsa by two ways body scanner that could give you cancer. That or pat down which will feel like foreplay the only thing missing was a drag of cigarette afterward.

The body is so detailed that those tsa people could conceivably download those picture and sell them to websites or use as masturbation material. I mean i fear for my friend like Tamara Holder and Laurie Dhue being exposed for those pervs is not cool. On the other hand they could be frisked and violated also by pat down. That is not right.


The Israeli know how to do it by talking and profiling. This country is great but the leadership have screw the pooch on this and many other things. We must be steady in our resolved and tell them no you will not make us feel bad and humiliated. We got many new allies in congress they must fight them and say no cair special privilege. no more machines no more pat down lets profiles let get back to america that we love and proud to live in.

Happy thankgiving for many of you are visiting family. I like to thank from the bottom of my heart you all for reading my blog. I'm thankful to having a great family that support me. My dad step mom brother half brother step brothers and sisters. To many in the new media who retweet my blog and mention my site. Thank god my lord and savior for blessing me to be the best i can be. Also to my mom who in heaven i know she is watching over me i miss and love you mom.

No comments: