Saturday, December 11, 2010

Palins kids pics and my essex rage or why the dream act is a nightmare.





First the cute stuff piper and willow from my meeting up with my friend Sarah here in Tulsa. Sorry for the quality since my cerebral palsy sometime make picture taking hard.

Now for the anger stuff. Sorry but this has to said.


I hate this dream act i know what a lot of illegal do but i'm powerless to stop it. As i can see nobody listening to me i'm the only one who see this dream act for what it is a big fat lie. I see the truth everyday they blatantly thumbs their nose at the laws and use other people ss number so they can work here. We never getting any doctors teachers or lawyers we are getting the mexicans worst of the worst i know being half mexican and seeing what we bring here. Maybe i'm the dumb one but this dream act is just a crutch for cheap and mistreated labor.

Then there the health care we will have longer lines and poor cares because illegals will be clogging up the hospital. the fact is the illegal will send the bulk of their money back down to mexico and also abuse rental agreement raising price on us. Alot of those illegal won't join the military or become citizens they will suck the usa dry.

We need to stop this we need to seal the border let the low leval druggie out and let the illegal ones go back to Mexico. Then we study and give visas to high quality immigrants. The sooner we do this the better we'll be. Now i love you all and want to tell you that i need help i need you to donate to my site i told you what my mission statement is to give you a site to learn about people and expressed my views in a more vocal way. If you donate you will be put in a special section for all my peeps who donated. Together we can make this site one word greatness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics, Brad. Blurry or not, they're still cool.

cookboy said...

Good show Nut. Keep it up!