Sunday, January 8, 2017

2016 is the evil we all heard about! Also top 10 unpopular opinion of mine.


Welcome to the year beginnings edition of the Brad Essex Report. Here what I am looking at this week. 2016 lets face it folks was a horrible year. We lost too many good people. People are trying to kill other people in the name of Islam. Presidential picks people didn't like being in the running. Bad water,Bad Wiener, and bad everything happened this year.


Thou that why I decided to do a top 10 unpopular opinion post. From politic to life these are my feelings and why I believe in them.

1. Fox News is getting bad. They lose so many good hosts and guests. Also, it's the same 10 people on all the shows, Where the Ben Howe and Gabriella Hoffman of commentators at? We need fresh faces not lame faces.


2.Black drama movies are some of the most depressing stuff ever. Instead of making movies that about overcoming and being surrounded by positive stuffs it always dark and bad stuff happens around them. Please Blacks are better than that. Be better Hollywood.

3. Scientology is getting as bad as Islam as far as being a bad example of religion.  From kidnapping to fraud. They are doing things that if it wasn't surrounded by celebrities it would be considered Jim Jones territory. Leah Remini is highlighting how bad it is with her show on A&E.

4. Megyn Kelly was the reason Fox News was so good but now she is leaving to NBC. Way to go Fox News. She leaves and Bill O Reilly is still there. The Only way you going to make Fox News still good is adding Katie Pavlich  or Jedediah Bila!

5. Tacos Tuesday is the best! Always a good day. Now when you have it must be home made tortillas always flours. Plus ether ground beef,carne gusada,carne asada or chicken.

6. I was never a Trump follower from the get go, but many of my Candidates lost. I will respect the office of the presidency. Trump foot must be held to the fire like we did Obama. I want to see if Trump will rise to the challenge.

7. Cheerleaders are awesome!!! Thou how do you cheer for a team like the Cleveland Browns? They are the factory of sadness!!!!

8. I'm a fan of Kat Timpf. Steven Crowder, Sonnie Johnson and Ashe Schow. The young conservatives that are giving people a voice. Plus, they are some of the wittiest people out there.

9. Boots on women is not a good look because they cover the best part of the woman's body. It's like when you're watching a movie really getting into it and then Bam! Commercial. that what wearing high boots feels like to me, Ankle boots are fine anything more is just killing me.

10.Not a fan of award shows. Sorry unless they're acting out scenes from their movies and people votes on which ones the best I won't watch it. Plus when they're talking about politics instead of their career It's a no go for me.

Thank again for reading. Please if you can sign my petition. http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/have-brad-essex-at-cpac-as-a-speaker Let America hear from me. We can make CPAC rock with truth from me.

No comments: