Thursday, March 1, 2012

Andrew Breitbart RIP Bossman.

I was working on my article about Afghanistan and i was suddenly shocked to see on twitter that my friend and bossman Andrew Breitbart had died. This isn't true is it i looked for news and watch fox and nothing. Then like a thunderstorm it's spread that my friend had died and he was no more. My twitter exploded all my friends who were close to Andrew talking about him and it's  was very sad.


I don't know what going to happen to the bigs sites. I propose that We turn the breitbart sites into a publicly traded company. We need to keep his memory alive and what better way to do it then for conservative to buy the websites and keep running it.


This site is nothing great but i always wanted to spread the conservative message to other people. Andrew Breitbart gave me a chance to write for his site.

 I'm always blessed that he ran my story. For that i'm in his debt forever. I'll miss you good friend may god bless your soul. Plus may your wife and family be embraced by the love of the lord in this darkest of hours.

This is for you andrew Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things: enter you into the joy of your Lord

5 comments:

Kim said...

A sweet tribute Brad!

Gary said...

Well said Brad.

Whitney Pitcher said...

Well said, Brad. Thank you!

Fishie said...

You are part of the Breitbart legacy, Brad. What an awesome legacy, too.

Thomas said...

Wonderful tribute to a wonderful, honest patriot.