Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The mind of a eccentric.

Hello i'm Brad and i'm an eccentric i have quirks that many people may find odd. I'm not a morning person. I'm shy in public till i get to know you. I hate people who don't engage me at work. I have certain ways of doing things. I get sick to my stomach if something stressful happen. I have confidant issues.Yet my quirks are not as bad as Keith Olbermann who hate Conservative, Women, Conservative Women, Gays, Black People who are Conservative and anybody who criticize him.

 Yesterday he Said and i quote "That there were no rapes at the occupy rally" or i like to call the occupyiers the dead pool."  http://bigjournalism.com/lstranahan/2012/02/14/flashback-occupy-rape-denialist-keith-olbermann-in-2010-i-am-not-a-rape-apologist/  Lee Stranahan posted a great blog post about this. I would think that Keith would tell the truth and say yeah there were rapes and i condone them. No he's protecting his viewership because lets face it only people watching Keith are insane libs, hippies, or all three combined.

There was a movie i thought would be different in its portrayal of Sarah Palin i was wrong. Iron Sky gave me a kidney punch when i asked them about Sarah in the movie. I took a screen grab of it but i gave it to Breitbart.com so they can confirmed the movie script. For that I'm sorry that i have mislead you.

The reason i wanted to see Sarah Palin portrayed good in this movie is that she's my friend and i have respect for her. She one of the few people i could support in a presidential election. I value her as a leader.  Maybe that wrong with me is i want a leader to give us hope in ourselves not hope in a leader and that what she does.

Andrew Breitbart have been trying to expose people to the evil of the occupy crowd. Yet he can't because they know who he is and now is targeted by these jerkfaces. They claim he anti black uh tell that to Sonnie Johnson. They say he hate gays uh tell that to Chris Barron. They say he a liar yet he exposed literally Anthony Weiner weiner then only after the facts do they say hey maybe he's telling the truth.

Andrew is my boss and friend. I talk to him a lot he don't have to talk to me but he does cause we are friends and he will always be there to expose the liars on the right or left. You call him names and threaten him. Do that to me I'm a big boy. Stop attacking him, Dana Loesch, John Nolte and Mary Chastain. Attack me i hate you all for attacking my friends or family and if push come to shove and you want to hit me fine cause these people i would sacrifice myself for because they are doing the lord work in helping people see that Occupy rally's are bad news for this country.

No comments: