Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Me and my new friend Sarah.


Well hey folks i want to tell you a little about my meeting with Sarah. Well i got up in the morning got dressed ate a banana and went downtown. First thing i noticed is all the people that were there already. It was amazing to see people from all parts of life come together to see Sarah and Glenn.


Well i got in and headed to the place to get my credential. Then waited in line to get searched. I assumed the position and the guy goes have you done this before. I'd laugh before i told him no sir i hadn't.


Then i asked where were the media were suppose to be. That when the Tulsa convention people were confused by my question. So they had to call people and had me wait while they find out what to do. While waiting I met a new friend Suzi Parker of the Daily Caller we talked a little and waited.

Then a guy told us to follow him. So we did and we went to the back and waited while waiting to see where they place us at I'd took a little look around and bump into John Rich and two foot Fred. Man they are really nice guys who cared about their country and we talked a little.

A suv pulled up a little in front of us and suzi siad that it was sarah. I couldn't see that far ahead so i trusted her vision was better then mine. So this lady came up to us and the other VIP's in attendance to line up in a line to meet Sarah.

Well in front of us was candidate for governor of Oklahoma Randy Brogdon. He answered a few of my questions like using the 10th amendment to stop the health care bill in Oklahoma. While we were waiting me and suzi hid our nametag from being shown so we wouldn't get busted and miss a chasnce to meet Sarah.

I'd called my dad to tell him what happen and tweeted my action to palintwibe. They told us Sarah wouldn't signed our book which was a little sad cause i had my copy of going rouge with me which i got the first day it's came out.

Thou in all honesty she probably wanted to rest from her long flight which i understand and she was with piper so she probably wanted to not do too many things. So there i was in line and as it's got closer and closer. I was getting nervous i mean this woman is one of my favorite person in the world cause she don't take crap from no one like my mom. Also she funny and down to earth.


It's was my turn and She said nice to meet you what your name i told her brad and it's an honor to meet her and she asked if i lived there in Tulsa i said yes. So i pimped this site to her to check it out. and got the picture taken and said see you later.

This is part one of my post about my trip to see Glenn and Sarah. My next one will be about meeting Glenn and how the show was.

3 comments:

Richard D Parker said...

I enjoyed ready your notes about meeting Sarah. Thanks for posting it.

Zach said...

Glad you had such a good experience Brad.

Anonymous said...

Great picture and thank you for your post.