Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Refugees block list and why it is good and bad for us.

 Welcome to the Brad Essex Report. Here is what I'm looking at this week. President Trump announced that he is placing a ban on refugees from 7 countries. His policy is

(a) secure the southern border of the United States through the immediate
construction of a physical wall on the southern border, monitored and supported by
adequate personnel so as to prevent illegal immigration, drug and human trafficking,
and acts of terrorism;

(b) detain individuals apprehended on suspicion of violating Federal or State law,
including Federal immigration law, pending further proceedings regarding those
violations;

(c) expedite determinations of apprehended individuals' claims of eligibility to remain
in the United States;

(d) remove promptly those individuals whose legal claims to remain in the United
States have been lawfully rejected, after any appropriate civil or criminal sanctions
have been imposed; and

(e) cooperate fully with States and local law enforcement in enacting Federal-State
partnerships to enforce Federal immigration priorities, as well as State monitoring and
detention programs that are consistent with Federal law and do not undermine Federal
immigration priorities.

His other Ex. order is Sec. 2. Policy.

It is the policy of the executive branch to:
(a) Ensure the faithful execution of the immigration laws of the United States,
including the INA, against all removable aliens, consistent with Article II, Section 3 of
the United States Constitution and section 3331 of title 5, United States Code;
(b) Make use of all available systems and resources to ensure the efficient and
faithful execution of the immigration laws of the United States;
(c) Ensure that jurisdictions that fail to comply with applicable Federal law do not
receive Federal funds, except as mandated by law;
(d) Ensure that aliens ordered removed from the United States are promptly removed;
and
(e) Support victims, and the families of victims, of crimes committed by removable
aliens.
Sec. 3. Definitions. The terms of this order, where applicable, shall have the meaning
provided by section 1101 of title 8, United States Code.
Sec. 4. Enforcement of the Immigration Laws in the Interior of the United States. In
furtherance of the policy described in section 2 of this order, I hereby direct agencies to employ all lawful means to ensure the faithful execution of the immigration laws of
the United States against all removable aliens.


 This is all mumbo jumbo to most people but it just a clear up of the laws that are already in the book.
Yet this is also a bad idea cause we are blocking many Christians who live there to escape to America but it is a thing we need to fix as well as find ways to ferret out Muslims extremists.

 One last thing thou is this. So this is never easy to write today is the birthday of my friend Andrew Brietbart. To say he was just a friend is a misnomer. He taught me that to have a passion in something you love make going to a shitty job bearable. His belief in me got me thru days where I fucking hated my life. I always remember how he told Dennis Miller about how good a writer, I was when I called in to the Dennis Miller show. That told me he would of been there for me had he not passed. Andrew fought his critics with a smile and determined thought to expose the bad guys. I wanted to interview people and find out what make people tick. Plus maybe expose a slimeball too. I always write a post about him because it is therapeutic also to remind myself that the fight still goes on. I miss you my friend and I hope you're over by the bar having a wine and a good laugh. Thank you sir, and god bless your soul my friend. Also your legacy will always live on even thou people like Steve Bannon are trying to destroy it.

  Update. I have 80,000 views of my blog. I like to thank you all for reading my blog. I try to make a difference everyday and this blog is an extension of it. I like to thank all my regular readers and new ones who pop in here to see what happening in the world without the mumbo jumbo! Thank you and god bless you all. 

No comments: