Thursday, June 2, 2016

Making waves the smart way!

Welcome to the Brad Essex Report. This is what i'm looking at this week. First Bill Kristol said over the weekend there were going to be a guy to run as a Independent. Turn out the guy he was thinking about was David French. If you don't know who he is read up on him. He is a Vet,Writer and speaker. Yet my complaint about him and it only a small one is he don't have the name recognition than the three people still running have. If he was a person to run as a viable candidate he needed to get his name out there for people to see. The reason Trump is winning because good or bad people know who he is. That what a anti Trump person would need to be a name people know. David French is a good man but we do need name value if you want to run vs. Trump and Hilary or Bernie.


Let talk about Rush Limbaugh. The man has done so much for me to become a Conservative. Living in the Lib town that is Corpus Christi he was the cure to all the Libs down there and so much more. Yet some think he is for Donald Trump. I don't think he is he was just talking up about him the way he was with other Candidates. I think people forget how he was the light when Clinton and now Obama is in power and I know he will be putting the feet to the fire of whoever wins the white house. I just wish he brought back some of his old segments.


POP Culture time Everybody is trashing the new Ghostbuster movie and they should. The original and Ghostbuster 2 were fun movie and classic. This movie is a SJW project gone horribly wrong. It's not the ladies fault. It's the fault of people who can't think of a idea so they say let make a classic new but with women. It's like in Comic Book hey let make this guy gay but he has a history of being straight. Screw that it will be edgy and stuff. The other part is let's make a good guy the bad guy now. It's all in attempt to be a SJW icon. Well guess what I won't go to a movie if you change something to suit your own agenda. I want my Ghostbusters male. I want Alan Scott straight and Captain America a symbol of American Exceptionalism. Like I say I don't mind Gays in comics but they don't have to change the heroes I grew up reading.


One of the thing i hate is being belittled because i have CP. It is infuriating to think that i can't be hired anywhere because of my disability. It is a stigma that goes up all the way to Hollywood. People with disability are shown as morons or people that think they rather die then be with a affliction. People like me who overcome a disability with strength and passion for life are not shown. People like me who faith in god make me believe no matter what I can do anything if I want it bad enough.    Also in politic people with disability are not part of any leadership position on any of presidential staff. This has to end now. Time that people see that those without a perfect body can still be part of something you just have to believe in us.










 

No comments: