Friday, February 6, 2015

This week in news . Plus tribute to Andrew.

First pres.Obama was at a christian breakfast during which he compared what happening by isis to christians attack during the crusades. Dear Obama when christians were in the crusades they were trying to get worshippers to Israel to the holy sites but since the muslims didn't let them they fought them. ISIS on the other hand want to kill people in the name of allah and kill jews. See the difference yet. The crusades were a just war ISIS is a genocide attack to kill Jews and coptic christians so they can have a caliph. Once again you are wrong on history sir. This is why we cheer benjamin netanyahu and King abdullah of Jordan they see the evil of ISIS. While you use scary stories to take cheap shots at christians. Next we have Brian Williams who claimed that he was attacked in Iraq in 2003. Being hit with rpg missiles. It turns out that it was a lie. he said in his apology "On this broadcast last week, in an effort to honor and thank a veteran who protected me and so many others following a ground-fire incident in the desert during the Iraq War, I made a mistake in recalling the events of 12 years ago. It didn't take long to hear from some brave men and women in the air crews who were also in the desert. I want to apologize: I said I was traveling in an aircraft that was hit by RPG fire. I was instead in a following aircraft. We all landed and spent two harrowing nights in a sandstorm in the desert. This was a bungled attempt by me to thank one special veteran, and by extension: our brave military men and women — Veterans everywhere — those who have served while I did not. I hope they know they have my greatest respect. And also now my apology." Yet there is one problem now people are saying he was not shot at all or spent two days in the desert from being shot at. He supposed to be a newscaster that don't become the news yet what we have here is him putting himself in a story to make him sound like a man who been in the warzone being shot at. Yet he really is nothing more then a liar and he must resign. Unless he doesn't care about his role as a news reporter. Well with him he will stay this is the same guy who doesn't flinch when his own kid is doing a show where she doing a simulated atm. I would tell you what it is but it too graphic for descent Americans. Finally this past sunday would of been Andrew Brietbart birthday. This saddens me because he was my friend and a teacher to me. I often called him my bossman. I mean it as a sign of respect because he took me in and let me have a forum on breitbart.com I'd called him twice first one was bad timing because it was in the mist of the Anthony Weiner scandal. he told me to call back when it was a better time. So i waited and then christmas came around so i called him to wish him and susie and the kids a Merry Christmas. He sounded sick when he talked to me. Because he had a bug. Then he passed away without me telling him how much i loved him like a brother or cousin. He and I enjoyed music and talking about our mutual friends. I try hard to be able to say i will be like Andrew because he was a man who gave me a dog whistle. He gave me the power to fight corruption and the media bias and all I can say is thank you Andrew. You may be gone but there are many who still fighting the good fight. Dana Loesch,Brandon Darby,Larry o Conner, John Nolte, Mary Chastain, Katie Pavlich,Mandy Nagy, Ali Akbar, John Grant and the 405 media, Finger Malloy and the FTR Radio the people on Fox News, Brietbart.com, theblaze.com and many other. We all missed you and to those who know you we say we miss you and you are always in our heart forever. Till we meet again see you on the flipside bossman. Please donate hit the tip jar. Plus get some The Brad Essex Report gear here. just check out the zazzle store on your right.Thank you.

No comments: