Saturday, August 21, 2010

The essex Blog odds and ends

Well folks i was on Amato talk show. If you would like to hear it you can go to this site, http://amatotalk.com/ under Labor Day Rally for The Leavenworth 10 it's was a great interview hopefully I'll be doing more interviews. Also on the show they are talking about a rally for the Leavenworth 10 I've read about them and some of those stories made me angry that we are punishing our troops for doing their job. Here the site to support these soldiers http://www.l10freedomride.com/ please go there and support them.

Also there someone you should follow if you can. My dear and truely one of my best friend Laurie Dhue you should follow her why? One she the tallest conservative woman i think in America unless Heidi Gillingham and her sister Gwendolyn say something. Two she was one of the best reason to watch fox. Three she very smart and knows the truth about what going on in Washington. Here her site http://twitter.com/LaurieDhue . Do it you won't be disappointed.

Now I'm not a smart guy but how the heck does Ogabe get to do all these vacation. I wish i could go on a trip like Kansas city watch the chiefs play or go to Houston to see my niece and brother. Ogabe messed up my plans and here i am working my butt off. no money to do anything. I hope he enjoy that vacation cause i can see November from here and we will vote your friends out then you'll be enjoying your vacation when you are voted out in 2012.


Also Pamela Gorman And Nick Popaditch are my endorsement of the week they are true patriots and need your help to help them win now and in November. Here Nick site http://www.popaditchforcongress.com/ and here Pamela http://www.gorman2010.com/content/index.cfm Please give them a look and support. These folks are the future of our government one where we the people run the country not evil scum like Peolosi and Reid.

Finally Ann Coulter is a good person she doesn't take herself seriously and she right on a lot of things. The world net daily folks are peabrained idiots who lost a great writer cause she going to hang out at goproud homocon. That like a bad thing look gay people are not the enemy and conservative gays are really not the enemy. Sorry but the birther meme is funny for a joke about Obama but i don't believe it. I do believe that he took a cheap shot at his grandmom from kansas and i'm sorry but most people from kansas are cool and you suck.

Well anyway thank for reading i hope you will contribute to the essex blog paypal account. It's will help me to do interview with many of your favorite people.

No comments: