Friday, February 19, 2010

This week in america

The tiger woods thing doesn't intrest me at all cause from my standpoint he shouldn't have cheated on her in the first place. He did good to accept blame but if he want to really deal with this he need to leave his wife and stop trying to repair something that is unrepairable.


The cpac is on this weekend and it's an exciting time to be conservative. The main thing is to preach to everybody that conservationism is colorless it is for everybody and that judging and picking someone for their skin color is wrong and cannot be use to pick a leader.

I would be remiss if i didn't talk about my mom. In a few days time will be the anniversary of her passing she was a south texas democrat and poll worker. She taught me the important of voting. Thank god i got my dad conservationism. My mom though she taught me the power of voting. I really miss her. I pray she in heaven talking to the founding fathers about the american dream.

No comments: